GACKT ITALIA ~ The end of silence - FORUM ITALIANO - the first overseas G&LOVERS community, - GACKTITALIA.com

Ciao!

« Older   Newer »
Shizue22
view post Posted on 5/7/2014, 22:35

Ciao!!(^^)
Io ho 17 anni e vivo a stoccolma(Svezia)..ho conosciuto Gackt l'anno scorso grazie a yohio dopo che lui é stato qui nel concerto finale del suo tour(break the border). Mi sono inamorata della sua musica e di lui subito!!.. e adesso non posso smettere di ascoltarlo(^^)..

...sono "italo-svedese"(^^)Y

Mi sono iscritta a questo forum per discutere Gackt e in qualche modo "impegnarmi" intorno a lui.

(^^)y

(Sorry for misspeling stuff and strange word combinations)

Edited by Shizue22 - 6/7/2014, 14:02

view post Posted on 5/7/2014, 23:54

Group:
Grafici

Hiding!

Ciaooo! Benvenuta^^
CITAZIONE
(Sorry for misspeling stuff and strange word combinations..if there are any(^^))

only 5 xD
CITAZIONE
conociuto

> conosciuto

CITAZIONE
nell concierto

> nel concerto

CITAZIONE
inamorato dell la sua musica

> innamorata della sua musica

CITAZIONE
ascortarlo

> ascoltarlo

CITAZIONE
"impegniarmi"

> impegnarmi

*parla lei che č italiana ma non sa l' italiano*
welcomeeee! :listen:

view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 08:27

»Erika Swan

Group:
Administrator

Resting!

Ciaoooo benvenutissima!!!!
I'm Erika, 28 years old and admin of the community and website! If you need anything just ask ;) Welcome again!!!

.www.  Top
Shizue22
view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 13:09

Thanks for corrrecting my message(^^).. I can understand the language but I do suck when writing it(^^)y..hahhahaha

Edited by Shizue22 - 6/7/2014, 14:10

view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 13:10

»Erika Swan

Group:
Administrator

Resting!

CITAZIONE (Shizue22 @ 6/7/2014, 14:09) 
Thanks for corrrecting my text(^^).. I can understand the language but I do suck when writing it(^^)y..hahhahaha

Don't worry!! We are about to open an international section here onthe board so it will be easy for you all the non Italian fans ;)

.www.  Top
TerryTheDrummer
view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 16:11

Welcomeee!!! You're the first person here that knew YOHIO before GACKT.
Per noi č stato il contrario :asd: Yohio č talentuoso , adoro Heartbreak Hotel :listen:

Qual'č la tua canzone preferita di Gackt?
If you don't understand Italian, I will write in English :ph34r:

Shizue22
view post Posted on 6/7/2014, 21:42

There are many songs which I adore but I think my favorite is saikai story or maybe last song(^^)Y..

..I understand italian perfectly(^^) but as I earlier mentioned I suck when writing it so eventually I'll just write in english(^^)

..by the way my favorite song of YOHIO is dawn of dreams(^^)y

(...btw I also love Heartbreak hotel)^^y

view post Posted on 7/7/2014, 12:21

Photobucket

Group:
LOVERS

Resting!

ohhh welcomeee..i'm happy that yohio has known you gackt....here you can know all about this artist <3

.contacts.  Top
view post Posted on 7/7/2014, 19:33

Windows Of The Soul

Group:
Administrator

Resting!

WELCOME! You are very welcome! I'm Angel (or SaiKai, as you wish ahahah!) 36 years old! I'm happy to see you here with us! You will find all the news about GACKT, all that you need to know about him! Thank you for starting this journey with us! :wub:

Ginny-chan ^_^
view post Posted on 8/7/2014, 08:35

Welcome!!! I'm Ginny, 13 years old (^^)
Don't worry, as you can see the most of us can speak and understand english (I hope you can understand what I'm writing, I'm not sooo good ^^" )
I love YOHIO too, he's amazing! My favourite songs are Rain and Without Wings
I wish you are enjoying this website ^^ we're like a little family, so welcome again ^^

Sakura91
view post Posted on 10/7/2014, 13:47

Benvenuta anche da parte mia! wow dalla Svezia! hai detto che capisci l'italiano, quindi scrivo in italiano XD anche perchč faccio schifo in inglese!
Prova ad ascoltare "Emu for my dear" (album: mars) io l'adoroooo!

Shizue22
view post Posted on 11/7/2014, 11:20

Thanks I also adore "Emu for my dear" but right now I listen a lot to storm(^^)..dont know why(^^)Y

...btw(if anyone knowns)..If I want to order a so called gackt item(for exampel a platinum box)..is japan discoveries(the internetstore where this itemis currently is found) safe?

(^^)y

view post Posted on 11/7/2014, 13:59

Photobucket

Group:
LOVERS

Resting!

i've not used japan discoveries but Luna the admin has used and it looks that she hasn't had some problems and has used this site many times.

.contacts.  Top
Tenshin26100
view post Posted on 14/7/2014, 19:04

A friend of mine used Japan Discoveries many times, and he didn't had any problems ... the only thing is that items there are much more expensive that usual.
But try to send them an item to check if it's not out of stock before odering, we never know ! ! :P

Oh, and welcome here ! :D

13 replies since 5/7/2014, 22:35   168 views